Guidelines when attending bhajans
Please do take note of the following guidelines when attending the centre.
Please do not attend the centre
- if you feel unwell
- if you have tested positive
- if you or anyone in your household has recent onset of any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature;
- a loss of, or change in normal sense of smell or taste or;
- a new and continuous cough – even if it’s mild.
Guidelines for attending
To ensure your own safety and of other devotees, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Do not bring any flowers or any other items of offerings
- It is recommended that you wear a mask when attending
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided
- Do not hug or shake hands with other devotees
- Only singers and instrumentalists are permitted to sit on the floor.
- Chairs will be spaced apart to maintain social distancing
- Please do not help with packing away (chairs/altar or PA) in order to reduce contamination
Tune into online bhajans
Every Thursday and Sunday you can join online bhajans on YouTube at: www.youtube.com/leicestersaicentres.
Power of prayer
The Sai Gayatri mantra, as well as the Gayatri mantra, is being chanted by Sai devotees around the world for the welfare of humanity. Let us all be united and pray with intensity as often as possible. This is an important spiritual practice that can help alleviate this global health threat due to the coronavirus.
Want to get the latest centre news?
We’re now on SoundCloud channel
The audio channel will enable you to listen to bhajans and talks from local events, helping you stay connected to the divine glory of our Lord.
See our calendar of events
View calendar of local, regional and national events by clicking on the image below:
WE’RE ON Youtube, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & SOUNDCLOUD
Join us on Facebook and Instagram – our official social media profiles. We’ll share information for both Narborough Road Sai Centre and Leicester Central Sai Centre’s and all things divine. We now livestream our events on Facebook so ‘like us’ and never miss out.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- ‘Like’ Leicester Sai Centres on Facebook
- Follow Leicester Sai Centres on Instagram (@leicestersaicentres)
Don’t forget to use #LeicesterSaiCentres when uploading videos/photos on social media. Please do make sure you have permission of individuals in the photos.
EVENT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
To submit photos and videos taken at our centre events, please email it to our dedicated media account, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do ensure you have permission of those individuals who appear in photos and videos before submitting media to us. This especially applies to those which include young children, where we advise of parental permission.